Search this Topic:
Jun 5 12 2:11 PM
Shaking off the Dirt
Jun 5 12 2:43 PM
Jun 5 12 3:17 PM
Jun 6 12 8:00 AM
Sort of Ripe
Sutter wrote:Getting snippy?Yeah, you're right. It taking so long to get stuff done is no sign of a problem. I must just be making it all up.And, if they expect people's hard earned money then that's sort of a bad philosophy to have. If it weren't for people that buy the stuff then there wouldn't be a business. "People" are entitled to their privacy, "Businesses" aren't. If they were then you wouldn't have any investors.Seimbeida's a bad example anyway, I mean just look at the condition Palladium is in.....
Jun 6 12 10:11 AM
Jun 11 12 12:05 PM
Jun 11 12 1:42 PM
Jun 11 12 3:22 PM
Sutter wrote:No such thing as a "wrong" question.Unfortunately, no. No change, no update.
Jun 12 12 2:45 AM
Jun 12 12 4:45 AM
masterpunks wrote:What exactly is Too Human going to be. Is it like sorta an alternate Witchcraft setting where we play the monsters, or is it kinda it's own game I was never really sure.
Jun 13 12 3:07 PM
urbwar wrote:masterpunks wrote:What exactly is Too Human going to be. Is it like sorta an alternate Witchcraft setting where we play the monsters, or is it kinda it's own game I was never really sure.
Here is the info on Beyond Human (not called Too Human):
BEYOND HUMAN ROLEPLAYING GAME COREBOOK
Relentless slashers that can’t be killed. Powerful antiheros filled with remorse. Horrid monsters of myth and legend. Strange aliens from distant worlds. Eerie psychics hiding in dystopia. Alternative races in fantastic times. Pitiless demons with unspeakable plans. Mighty crusaders beholden to justice. All separate from humanity. All capable in inhuman ways. All with abilities that make them more than human—Beyond Human. Each has a story fraught with adventure. Now it’s time to bring those tales to inhuman life!
Beyond Human: The Book of Powers is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Detailed character creation with power levels ranging from Heroic to Godlike.
• Descriptions and costs for a plethora of parahuman Powers, from super-strength to teleportation with potential limitations and vulnerabilities.
• A section on gadgets and artifacts—objects that have intrinsic powers.
• Enhanced psychic capacities
• A cinematic Unisystem game mechanic for high action and adventure.
• Game Master suggestions for creating fantasy and science fiction races, using inhuman powers, and converting comic-book and movie settings into games.
• Five ready-to-play mini-worlds with background information, major NPCs, and adventure ideas.
• A complete adventure to get the horror and hilarity under way right away.
MSRP: $40.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN5100
Writing: CJ Carella and Thom Marrion
Development & Editing: Thom Marrion
Format: 8.5" x 11" hardcover, black and white interior, 256 pages
Release Date: TBA
Availability: IN DEVELOPMENT
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: GENERIC SYSTEM
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM
Jun 13 12 9:10 PM
Jun 15 12 12:41 PM
Jun 15 12 9:19 PM
Jun 21 12 9:40 AM
Aug 28 12 2:01 PM
Aug 31 12 4:48 PM
Sep 1 12 8:28 PM
Sep 1 12 10:56 PM
Sep 2 12 1:05 AM
Moloch99 wrote:Been gone a while. Didn't realize this place was still around. Man, that made me feel all nostalgic and good at the same time, although I was a little shocked that this product never materialized. I don't know if it matters to anyone, but I would be willing to contribute whatever I can to see this thing get born finally.
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.