From the eden produt page:
BEYOND HUMAN ROLEPLAYING GAME COREBOOK
Relentless slashers that can’t be killed. Powerful antiheros filled with remorse. Horrid monsters of myth and legend. Strange aliens from distant worlds. Eerie psychics hiding in dystopia. Alternative races in fantastic times. Pitiless demons with unspeakable plans. Mighty crusaders beholden to justice. All separate from humanity. All capable in inhuman ways. All with abilities that make them more than human—Beyond Human. Each has a story fraught with adventure. Now it’s time to bring those tales to inhuman life!
Beyond Human: The Book of Powers is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Detailed character creation with power levels ranging from Heroic to Godlike.
• Descriptions and costs for a plethora of parahuman Powers, from super-strength to teleportation with potential limitations and vulnerabilities.
• A section on gadgets and artifacts—objects that have intrinsic powers.
• Enhanced psychic capacities
• A cinematic Unisystem game mechanic for high action and adventure.
• Game Master suggestions for creating fantasy and science fiction races, using inhuman powers, and converting comic-book and movie settings into games.
• Four ready-to-play mini-worlds with background information, major NPCs, and adventure ideas.
• A complete adventure to get the horror and hilarity under way right away.
MSRP: $40.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN5100
Writing: CJ Carella and Thom Marrion
Development & Editing: Thom Marrion
Format: 8.5" x 11" hardcover, black and white interior, 256 pages
Release Date: TBA
Availability: IN DEVELOPMENT
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: GENERIC SYSTEM
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM
Im looking forward to this more than any other book. I noticed there is an "available at Drive thru rpg" link too. Any chance the PDF will be available before the book goes to print?